Looks like I'll finally be getting to travel again. This time it's just a short trip to Denver, but at least it's something.
The purpose of my trip is to visit my brother and his girlfriend, who are expecting a baby in the next three weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to help them out in some way. I don't expect it to be a crazy time, but I'm looking forward to it all the same. I don't see them much anymore, so catching up before their world turns upside down could be a good thing. I've never been to Denver, so I plan to take some pictures and maybe write about it a bit. Unless nothing happens.
That entry seems a bit pointless, right? Nobody needs a memo that I'm going to Denver unless I plan to drop some worthwhile information. I'll remember to make this more entertaining in the future. Maybe I can spice it up a bit. Get a fog machine, some lasers. I'll think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment