Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Romania!
Look's like I'm coming back to Europe! Albeit for a much shorter trip than last time (ten days compared to nearly a year). Still though, it's exciting. The story behind the trip is that my friend and professor is leading a trip to Transylvania focusing on vampire folklore in the region, as well as the historical Vlad Dracula. She needed a second chaperone, and since I'm a grad student and her TA for another class, she asked if I wanted to go. Obviously I wanted to go, but since I have zero money I needed the school to pay. It seems that she'll be able to get the school to pay for me, in which case I'll get to go. I would really love to take some extra time and visit some familiar places and faces, but it all depends on how the expenses work out. Anyway, I'll be there in late May, so if anyone happens to be in Romania in May, look me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can visit Sighisoara , U can enter in the house where Dracul was raised , but do not spend the night in sighisoara "-" .
ReplyDelete